Richard,

I just got the broadcom wireless working quite nicely in my HP Pavillion
notebook with feisty and without ndiswrapper. Connects flawlessly to my
WPA protected network.

If you go here, you can download the firmware required for the broadcom to
work:

http://www.puppyos.net/forum/azbb.php?1165639581

extract the contents inside the tar archive on that site to the following
location:

/lib/firmware

Note that the archive itself also has a /lib/firmware structure so be
careful not to end up with /lib/firmware/lib/firmware when extracting.

Then reboot the machine and you should have a functional broadcom wireless.

Worked like a charm here.

--
Stephan
2003 Yamaha R6