KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ? - Ubuntu ; Anyone know where I can get a KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ? I have googled and I did find a "kcdlabel_2.13-KDE3-3build1_i386.deb" on Filewatcher.com, but it requires kdelibs4c2 which is not compatible with kdelibs4c2a which is on my system. Compiling ...

  1. KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ?

    Anyone know where I can get a KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ?

    I have googled and I did find a "kcdlabel_2.13-KDE3-3build1_i386.deb"
    on Filewatcher.com, but it requires kdelibs4c2 which is not compatible
    with kdelibs4c2a which is on my system.

    Compiling from source failed also.

    TIA,

    Lance

  2. Re: KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ?

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:00:04 -0400, Lance DeVooght wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can get a KCDLabel package for Kubuntu Feisty ?
    >
    > I have googled and I did find a "kcdlabel_2.13-KDE3-3build1_i386.deb"
    > on Filewatcher.com, but it requires kdelibs4c2 which is not compatible
    > with kdelibs4c2a which is on my system.
    >
    > Compiling from source failed also.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Lance