thunderbird with double news ... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on thunderbird with double news ... - Ubuntu ; Hello, since my (extensive) newsgroup activity yesterday I have two icons in the thunderbird left folderlist with the e-mail and news icons / folders. Now I do have to admit I like NG's but ... How do I get rid ...

  1. thunderbird with double news ...

    Hello,

    since my (extensive) newsgroup activity yesterday I have two icons in
    the thunderbird left folderlist with the e-mail and news icons / folders.

    Now I do have to admit I like NG's but ...
    How do I get rid of that second news icon? It's not configured by the way.

    --

    Xubunt6

    "Xubuntu 6 just installed ..."

  2. Re: thunderbird with double news ...

    xubunt6 wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > since my (extensive) newsgroup activity yesterday I have two icons in
    > the thunderbird left folderlist with the e-mail and news icons / folders.
    >
    > Now I do have to admit I like NG's but ...
    > How do I get rid of that second news icon? It's not configured by the way.

    Sorry for bothering you guys, but problem solved. removed the account ...
    I thought I screwed up thunderbird ... looks better now ...

    --

    Xubunt6

    "Xubuntu 6 just installed ..."

+ Reply to Thread