Re: The trouble with Linux - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: The trouble with Linux - Ubuntu ; Hadron wrote: > > Doesn't match. "How to shutdown" is a once off RTFM. > Um... Windows would need to include a manual so someone could RTFM! I have a good question... for all you Wintards. If you seriously aren't ...

  1. Re: The trouble with Linux

    Hadron wrote:

    > Doesn't match. "How to shutdown" is a once off RTFM.

    Um... Windows would need to include a manual so someone could RTFM!

    I have a good question... for all you Wintards. If you seriously aren't
    paid to spread your FUD why do you go out of your way to post in Linux
    groups? Do you think you'd really be able to steer people to Windows?
    LOL, if that's your goal you must be idiots. Remember most of us had
    that experience and left for various reasons. If we wanted to hear the
    cheers of the greatness of MS we'd go to a Windows forum....hmmmm..well
    no they are all bitching about Windows there aren't they? Imagine that!

    putz.....

  2. Re: The trouble with Linux

    devlin writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Doesn't match. "How to shutdown" is a once off RTFM.
    >>

    > Um... Windows would need to include a manual so someone could RTFM!
    >
    > I have a good question... for all you Wintards. If you seriously
    > aren't paid to spread your FUD why do you go out of your way to post
    > in Linux groups? Do you think you'd really be able to steer people to
    > Windows? LOL, if that's your goal you must be idiots. Remember most of
    > us had that experience and left for various reasons. If we wanted to
    > hear the cheers of the greatness of MS we'd go to a Windows
    > forum....hmmmm..well no they are all bitching about Windows there
    > aren't they? Imagine that!
    >

    > putz.....

    Are you stupid or on drugs?

    --
    Replace with same type.

  3. Re: The trouble with Linux

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 04:10:50 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > devlin writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Doesn't match. "How to shutdown" is a once off RTFM.
    >>>

    >> Um... Windows would need to include a manual so someone could
    >> RTFM!
    >>
    >> I have a good question... for all you Wintards. If you seriously
    >> aren't paid to spread your FUD why do you go out of your way to
    >> post in Linux groups? Do you think you'd really be able to steer
    >> people to Windows? LOL, if that's your goal you must be idiots.
    >> Remember most of us had that experience and left for various
    >> reasons. If we wanted to hear the cheers of the greatness of MS
    >> we'd go to a Windows forum....hmmmm..well no they are all
    >> bitching about Windows there aren't they? Imagine that!

    > Are you stupid or on drugs?

    This 'linux for the people' programme has its drawbacks!

    --
    Chris Game

  4. Re: The trouble with Linux

    Chris Game writes:

    > On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 04:10:50 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> devlin writes:

    >>> Um... Windows would need to include a manual so someone could
    >>> RTFM!
    >>>
    >>> I have a good question... for all you Wintards. If you seriously
    >>> aren't paid to spread your FUD why do you go out of your way to
    >>> post in Linux groups? Do you think you'd really be able to steer
    >>> people to Windows? LOL, if that's your goal you must be idiots.
    >>> Remember most of us had that experience and left for various
    >>> reasons. If we wanted to hear the cheers of the greatness of MS
    >>> we'd go to a Windows forum....hmmmm..well no they are all
    >>> bitching about Windows there aren't they? Imagine that!

    >> Are you stupid or on drugs?

    > This 'linux for the people' programme has its drawbacks!

    I never quite understand any Linux "fan" who feels the need to type crap
    like the above. It is kind of scary. Preaching is not the word. You
    should visit COLA for a while - that will really crack you up. Great fun
    though.

    --
    I never pray before meals -- my mom's a good cook.

+ Reply to Thread