Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber? - Ubuntu ; Trevor Best illuminated the devils arse by typing: > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:33:57 GMT > Fish wrote: > >> BTW, how do you get it so your devil logo shows up in Pan? > > I'm waiting for ...

  1. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    Trevor Best illuminated the devils arse by typing:
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:33:57 GMT
    > Fish wrote:
    >
    >> BTW, how do you get it so your devil logo shows up in Pan?

    > I'm waiting for Moog to get the Devil's arse on his :-)

    You wouldn't believe the amount of trouble I got into with that.

    It was like being slippered by the PE Teacher for stealing Hot
    Chocolate from the drinks machine...all over again.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  2. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    On 1 Sep 2007 11:40:37 GMT
    Moog wrote:

    > Trevor Best illuminated the devils arse by typing:
    > > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:33:57 GMT
    > > Fish wrote:
    > >
    > >> BTW, how do you get it so your devil logo shows up in Pan?

    > > I'm waiting for Moog to get the Devil's arse on his :-)

    > You wouldn't believe the amount of trouble I got into with that.
    >
    > It was like being slippered by the PE Teacher for stealing Hot
    > Chocolate from the drinks machine...all over again.

    Bloody scousers :-)

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

  3. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On 1 Sep 2007 11:40:37 GMT
    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> Trevor Best illuminated the devils arse by typing:

    >> > I'm waiting for Moog to get the Devil's arse on his :-)

    >> You wouldn't believe the amount of trouble I got into with that.
    >>
    >> It was like being slippered by the PE Teacher for stealing Hot
    >> Chocolate from the drinks machine...all over again.
    >>

    > Bloody scousers :-)

    Heh. Where are you from Trev? I'm hazarding a gues at Yorkshire.

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  4. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    On 1 Sep 2007 16:16:47 GMT
    Moog wrote:

    > > Bloody scousers :-)

    > Heh. Where are you from Trev? I'm hazarding a gues at Yorkshire.

    ay up, wid all that snicket wi'nowt drollies on? nay laddie :-)

    Sussex.

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

  5. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On 1 Sep 2007 16:16:47 GMT
    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> > Bloody scousers :-)

    >> Heh. Where are you from Trev? I'm hazarding a gues at Yorkshire.

    > ay up, wid all that snicket wi'nowt drollies on? nay laddie :-)

    Heh. You speak like a humberside goon.

    > Sussex.

    Blimey. The gay capital of the UK. ;-)

    --
    Moog

    leather straps."

  6. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    On 1 Sep 2007 18:33:44 GMT
    Moog wrote:

    > > Sussex.

    > Blimey. The gay capital of the UK. ;-)

    That's right sweetie xxx :-)

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

  7. Re: Dedicated Usenet binary grabber?

    Trevor Best illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On 1 Sep 2007 18:33:44 GMT
    > Moog wrote:
    >
    >> > Sussex.

    >> Blimey. The gay capital of the UK. ;-)