I am a little disappointed with the freetds package suppiled with
Feisty Fawn.
First -- no tsql program, which is handy for testing your odbc setup. So
I built it.
Now I notice the link /use/lib/libtdsodbc.so points to a file that is
not there, so another thing to build this weekend.

apt-file search only pointed to packages I had, so I downloaded the
source again and will be doing the build over the weekend.

Am I the only one on the group who uses these? Has anybody else noticed
these problems?

For those with Monday off --- enjoy your holiday.

--
Mike McGinn
"more kidneys than eyes"