Re: Hard to believe news about M$ - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Hard to believe news about M$ - Ubuntu ; "Holz" wrote in message news:46d62141$0$6480$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > -- > Vista sucks! Period. So does Ubinto so now what?...

  1. Re: Hard to believe news about M$

    "Holz" wrote in message

    > --
    > Vista sucks! Period.

    So does Ubinto so now what?

  2. Re: Hard to believe news about M$

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:22:16 -0400
    "Nero" wrote:

    > "Holz" wrote in message
    >
    > > --
    > > Vista sucks! Period.

    > So does Ubinto so now what?

    Thanks for the warning. I will be sure to stay away from Ubinto and
    Vista...

    --
    Joe - Registered Linux User #449481

    time..."
    - Danny, American History X

  3. Re: Hard to believe news about M$

    Joe LaVigne wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:22:16 -0400
    > "Nero" wrote:
    >
    >> "Holz" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> --
    >>> Vista sucks! Period.

    >> So does Ubinto so now what?

    > Thanks for the warning. I will be sure to stay away from Ubinto and
    > Vista...

    Wow. Another GNU/Linux distribution to add to the 815 extant?

    Glad they're all immune to the Microsoft millions of malware, virus,
    trojans of the infamous "Trusted Partner" cartel protection racket!
    Talk abut openly sharing all of your files, private data, personal
    information in a hidden Microsoft exploit!

    WGA is a hoot! Teaches you who the real pirates are!

  4. Re: Hard to believe news about M$

    Nero illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    > "Holz" wrote in message
    >
    >> --
    >> Vista sucks! Period.

    > So does Ubinto so now what?