September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month - Ubuntu ; August 30, 2007 September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month September 2007 is going to be a special month for the Ubuntu enthusiasts and would be converts. In this month, you get to view videos of accomplishing various ...

  1. September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month

    August 30, 2007

    September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month

    September 2007 is going to be a special month for the Ubuntu enthusiasts
    and would be converts. In this month, you get to view videos of
    accomplishing various tasks in Ubuntu at the rate of one screencast per day.

    Each screencast will be made available through the Ubuntu Screencast
    site in three sizes and two formats (OGG and Flash). The screencasts are
    licensed under the permissive Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
    3.0 License, so you're free to modify, pass on, sell or otherwise
    distribute them so long as the attribution stays intact.

    In fact, you do not have to wait for September to begin as the Ubuntu
    screencast website already has a collection of videos which explain
    topics such as Samba file sharing, Printing in Ubuntu, Customizing
    Ubuntu desktop and many others as well.

    So do check out the screencasts and bookmark the site as well for future
    reference.

    http://screencasts.ubuntu.com

    [From:
    http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2007/0...creencast.html
    ]

    --
    John

    No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of this message.

  2. Re: September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month

    John F. Morse wrote:
    > August 30, 2007
    >
    > September to be one Ubuntu screencast per day month
    >
    > September 2007 is going to be a special month for the Ubuntu enthusiasts
    > and would be converts. In this month, you get to view videos of
    > accomplishing various tasks in Ubuntu at the rate of one screencast per
    > day.
    >
    > Each screencast will be made available through the Ubuntu Screencast
    > site in three sizes and two formats (OGG and Flash). The screencasts are
    > licensed under the permissive Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
    > 3.0 License, so you're free to modify, pass on, sell or otherwise
    > distribute them so long as the attribution stays intact.
    >
    > In fact, you do not have to wait for September to begin as the Ubuntu
    > screencast website already has a collection of videos which explain
    > topics such as Samba file sharing, Printing in Ubuntu, Customizing
    > Ubuntu desktop and many others as well.
    >
    > So do check out the screencasts and bookmark the site as well for future
    > reference.
    >
    > http://screencasts.ubuntu.com
    >
    > [From:
    > http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2007/0...creencast.html