Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron - Ubuntu ; On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w What ever will they do when they finally reach X? I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

  1. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w

    What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.

    --
    What were you? A jock or a brain?" http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    "I was a ghost." PSK - RLU 452647
    Warrick Brown and Gil Grissom (Bully for You)

  2. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:41:07 +0000, Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:

    > On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    >
    > What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    > I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.


    Xerophilous Xylophone.

    --

    Kill. Kill! KILL!

    < comp.os.linux.misc

    http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz



  3. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:41:07 +0000 (UTC)
    Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:

    > On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    >
    > What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    > I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.
    >



    From Yahoo Answers, animals beginning with x

    >>Xenarthra (Edentata)

    An order of mammals that includes sloths, armadillos, and anteaters.

    >>Xenops

    The Xenops is a rainforest bird from the Americas.

    >>Xiaosaurus

    (pronounced sheow-SAWR-us) Xiaosaurus was a small, plant-eating dinosaur from the Jurassic period.

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

  4. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On 2007-08-31, Trevor Best blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:41:07 +0000 (UTC)
    > Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    >>
    >> What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    >> I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.
    >>

    >
    >
    > From Yahoo Answers, animals beginning with x
    >
    >>>Xenarthra (Edentata)

    > An order of mammals that includes sloths, armadillos, and anteaters.
    >
    >>>Xenops

    > The Xenops is a rainforest bird from the Americas.
    >
    >>>Xiaosaurus

    > (pronounced sheow-SAWR-us) Xiaosaurus was a small, plant-eating dinosaur from the Jurassic period.
    >


    So it could be a Xerophilous Xenops? Nope.. contradiction of terms
    Xerophilous = Flourishing in or adapted to a dry hot environment.

    Maybe a Xerophilous Xiaosaurus

    --
    What were you? A jock or a brain?" http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    "I was a ghost." PSK - RLU 452647
    Warrick Brown and Gil Grissom (Bully for You)

  5. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:02:16 -0500
    Stephan Rose wrote:

    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:41:07 +0000, Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:
    >
    > > On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    > >
    > > What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    > > I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.
    > >

    >
    > Another question...
    >
    > What will they do after having reached Z??? =)
    >


    Start on the Russian alphabet.

    сердитый пыжик

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

  6. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:31:29 +0100, Trevor Best wrote:

    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:02:16 -0500
    > Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:41:07 +0000, Pseudo Silk Kimono wrote:
    >>
    >> > On 2007-08-30, Moog blabbered on and on about Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron in alt.os.linux.ubuntu w
    >> >
    >> > What ever will they do when they finally reach X?
    >> > I can see Zippy Zebra or Vain Vixen, but X leaves me with a blank.
    >> >

    >>
    >> Another question...
    >>
    >> What will they do after having reached Z??? =)
    >>

    >
    > Start on the Russian alphabet.
    >
    > сердитый пыжик
    >


    I prefer hiragana!

    あいうえおかきくけこ.....

    Or katakana...

    アイウエオカ*クケコ.....

    =)

    --
    Stephan
    2003 Yamaha R6

    君のこと思い出す日なんてないのは
    君のこと忘れたときがないから

  7. Re: Straight From the Fridge - Hardy Heron

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:48:55 -0500
    Stephan Rose wrote:
    > >
    > > Start on the Russian alphabet.
    > >
    > > сердитый пыжик
    > >

    >
    > I prefer hiragana!
    >
    > あいうえおかきくけこ.....
    >
    > Or katakana...
    >
    > アイウエオカ*クケコ.....


    We'll fight over Sakhalin island then :-)

    --
    People say I'm violent.
    Tell 'em it aint true or I'll kick yer teeth in!

+ Reply to Thread