It was on, or about, Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:57:42 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Trevor Best wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:58:31 +0200
> Hadron wrote:
>
> [snip COLA diatribe]
>

>> Crosspost & Followup-To: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

> And you accuse others of COLA stuff in here if they say anything against
> MS, yet here you are, actually bringing COLA into here.

Hadron Quack is a troll, nothing more. He will defend anything said
against M$ *every* time. He also lies & make things up claiming that
someone posted them (the claim, that people said linux is perfect is an
example). It would appear he has reading & comprehension problems too.

--
Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that time) with
98? - Hadron aka Hadron Quark, Hans Schneider, & Damian O'Leary