Re: Hadron: the net nanny - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Hadron: the net nanny - Ubuntu ; Trevor Best wrote: > > And you accuse others of COLA stuff in here if they say anything > against MS, yet here you are, actually bringing COLA into here. > One of the quickest ways to get rid of ...

  1. Re: Hadron: the net nanny

    Trevor Best wrote:

    > And you accuse others of COLA stuff in here if they say anything
    > against MS, yet here you are, actually bringing COLA into here.

    One of the quickest ways to get rid of trolls in ANY group is to simply
    stop responding to them.

  2. Re: Hadron: the net nanny

    Greymaus wrote:
    > Trevor Best wrote:
    >

    >> And you accuse others of COLA stuff in here if they say anything
    >> against MS, yet here you are, actually bringing COLA into here.
    >>

    > One of the quickest ways to get rid of trolls in ANY group is to simply
    > stop responding to them.

    Thank you, very wise words, so be it, let's move on ;-)

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: Hadron: the net nanny

    ml2mst writes:

    > Greymaus wrote:
    >> Trevor Best wrote:
    >>

    >>> And you accuse others of COLA stuff in here if they say anything
    >>> against MS, yet here you are, actually bringing COLA into here.
    >>>

    >> One of the quickest ways to get rid of trolls in ANY group is to
    >> simply stop responding to them.

    > Thank you, very wise words, so be it, let's move on ;-)
    >
    > Cheers

    Maybe you should take your own advice and not come in here ranting and
    raving and insulting people looking for help? Calling me a troll does
    not make me so. Calling me "rude" might be true. I am rude - to arses
    like you.

    --
    "I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes."
    "Did you ever see a doctor?"

+ Reply to Thread