Re: Thunderbird vs. Evolution - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Thunderbird vs. Evolution - Ubuntu ; In alt.os.linux.ubuntu, Rufus T. Firefly had the audacity to say that: > > I've always found judicious use of the 'n' key works for me. To each > their own. > > Rufus Yes, the best nr's are those that ...

  1. Re: Thunderbird vs. Evolution

    In alt.os.linux.ubuntu, Rufus T. Firefly had the audacity to say that:

    > I've always found judicious use of the 'n' key works for me. To each
    > their own.
    >
    > Rufus

    Yes, the best nr's are those that allow the quickest disposal of crap
    (90-95% for me, YMMV) into the appropriate *file.*

    I love nn and trn for this reason, but AFAIK they will not access a local news
    spool. So I am stuck with slrn -- not a bad nr to be stuck with...

    *R* *H*
    --
    If only one of Charles Chaplin's films could be preserved, ``City
    Lights'' (1931) would come the closest to representing all the

  2. Re: Thunderbird vs. Evolution

    * Rockinghorse Winner wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    > In alt.os.linux.ubuntu, Rufus T. Firefly had the audacity to say that:

    >> I've always found judicious use of the 'n' key works for me. To each
    >> their own.

    >> Rufus

    > Yes, the best nr's are those that allow the quickest disposal of crap
    > (90-95% for me, YMMV) into the appropriate *file.*

    > I love nn and trn for this reason, but AFAIK they will not access a local news
    > spool. So I am stuck with slrn -- not a bad nr to be stuck with...

    Leafnode2 - see headers. Use any newsreader you want.

    --
    David

    I want to dress you up as TALLULAH BANKHEAD and cover you with VASELINE
    and WHEAT THINS ...

  3. Re: Thunderbird vs. Evolution

    In alt.os.linux.ubuntu, SINNER had the audacity to say that:

    > * Rockinghorse Winner wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:
    >> In alt.os.linux.ubuntu, Rufus T. Firefly had the audacity to say that:

    >>> I've always found judicious use of the 'n' key works for me. To each
    >>> their own.

    >>> Rufus

    >> Yes, the best nr's are those that allow the quickest disposal of crap
    >> (90-95% for me, YMMV) into the appropriate *file.*

    >> I love nn and trn for this reason, but AFAIK they will not access a local news
    >> spool. So I am stuck with slrn -- not a bad nr to be stuck with...

    > Leafnode2 - see headers. Use any newsreader you want.

    Thanks. I'll look into it.

    *R* *H*

    --
    If only one of Charles Chaplin's films could be preserved, ``City
    Lights'' (1931) would come the closest to representing all the
    different notes of his genius. -Roger Ebert

+ Reply to Thread