Thomas von Eyben wrote:
> Should it be a problem to have it backup 200 clients to a couple of
> xraids (perhaps to be changed to an xsan).

If these 200 clients are going to have a lot of file changes between
the backup periods, then I'd say you may run into issues of the backup
never finishing. On a nightly basis, I transfer anywhere between 10 to
150 GiB worth of data and it runs roughly from about midnight to 3 in
the morning (there's a 'rest period' between each server's backup time,
otherwise I could probably get it done within an hour.)

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.