On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 16:10:23 -0500, Matt McCutchen wrote:

> Fixing this in a way that works with all combinations of mask-requiring
> and non-mask-requiring systems will take some care.

Any thoughts on this? The code has changed significantly from when I did
my futzing around in 2.6.2, so - even if I did manage to be helpful - it
wouldn't be quick.

Also, I don't have "all combinations...systems". Though: who does?

I do have some systems running either CentOS/Redhat 4 or 5. I do have
one CentOS 3 system, and I've also some older Solaris (8) machines
sitting around.

- Andrew