Re: recommend great GUI rsync client for XP - Tools

This is a discussion on Re: recommend great GUI rsync client for XP - Tools ; Hello, Take a look at NasBackup http://www.nasbackp.com/ Regards, Milutin Voinivich NasBackup Noah wrote: > Hi there, > > might somebody please recommend the best GUI rsync client for XP please? > > Cheers, > > Noah -- Please use reply-all ...

  1. Re: recommend great GUI rsync client for XP

    Hello,

    Take a look at NasBackup
    http://www.nasbackp.com/

    Regards,
    Milutin Voinivich
    NasBackup

    Noah wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > might somebody please recommend the best GUI rsync client for XP please?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Noah

  2. MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References; b=wA0x8gsrPYbgfgLj7EPXumm+pshR09Ru+Q3z03jRbZqCjzt6 XwAOAqmgjSSo3Rl3yinrEiJ94Cj9E32g0ZGGsgFsBsMlTam4du wV0r1M8P9HW9Mpg4JK3mk0yoEFeTx5y3PCG853oTcXys6n3+WU Eo0r29BxB8zKWLGxRZr5D0A=

    > Hello,
    >
    > Take a look at NasBackup
    > http://www.nasbackp.com/

    Opps.

    I think you got that wrong.

    Try http://www.nasbackup.com/

    Has nasbackup added VSS support yet for backing up open files?

    I've done this with rsync and a simple batch file. So should be trivial
    for you to do so?
    I've put a copy on my site:
    I use this to backup my Windows user profiles. Open files and all...

    http://www.quantumsoft.co.uk/files/pc/save_profile.zip

    --
    Stuart Halliday

    This email is the property of ECS Technology Ltd.
    This company is registered in Scotland with company number 212513.
    VAT registered GB 761 7456 12
    http://www.ecs-tech.com/