man install procedure fix - Tools

This is a discussion on man install procedure fix - Tools ; Hello all! I found a little bug in the rsync v3.0.2 install, that is if you separate the build (output) folder from the source folder, the man files fail to install because they are generated in the output folder, but ...

  1. man install procedure fix

    Hello all!

    I found a little bug in the rsync v3.0.2 install, that is if you
    separate the build (output) folder from the source folder, the man
    files fail to install because they are generated in the output folder,
    but the install target searches them in the source folder.
    I attach a small patch that solves this problem.

    Thanks all,
    Ciprian Craciun.

    P.S.: I'm not on the mailing list, so please keep me in CC.

  2. Re: man install procedure fix

    On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 10:35:07AM +0300, Ciprian Dorin Craciun wrote:
    > I found a little bug in the rsync v3.0.2 install, that is if you
    > separate the build (output) folder from the source folder, the man
    > files fail to install [...]

    Thanks. The latest source has this fixed.

    ...wayne..