where can I find complied rsync for windows - Tools

This is a discussion on where can I find complied rsync for windows - Tools ; using rsync on solaris. but am in need of rsync client on windows. can you point me to one? thanks david -- Please use reply-all for most replies to avoid omitting the mailing list. To unsubscribe or change options: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/rsync ...

  1. where can I find complied rsync for windows

    using rsync on solaris. but am in need of rsync client on windows.
    can you point me to one?

    thanks

    david

  2. Re: where can I find complied rsync for windows

    At 13:48 10.06.2008 -0700, Lopez David E wrote:
    >using rsync on solaris. but am in need of rsync client on windows.
    >can you point me to one?

    Look for cwrsync.

    bye Fabi