Hello all,

I'm experiencing about 20MBit/s on a 100MBit/s ethernet connection when
rsync'ing a lager number on _new_ files.

I don't have much exeprience with rsync. I'dd just like to know if thi
is an acceptable bw usage and what could be the limiting factors... in
order to try to increase this speed.

I'm considering using 1000MBit/s dedicated connections and so I'dd like
to know if I will or won't get faster operations, or if I will still
have this 20MBit bottleneck.

Furthermore... is there a way to ask rsync to be slower ?!?

thank you
joao