--===============1874197459==

------=_Part_22387_31642894.1207985782617

Hello Paul Slootman,

while i was using ssh from local machine to remote and vice versa,i am
getting the following error.

*error message*
*================================================= ====================*
*ssh **srinu@www.abcdefg.com* * *
**
*================================================= ======*

*I had different ssh versions on local & remote server.is this causing the
error*.

local machine ssh version:
---------------------------------------
ssh -V

OpenSSH_4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.7e 25 Oct 2004
HP-UX Secure Shell-A.04.00.000, HP-UX Secure Shell version

remote machine ssh version
SSH Version 1.2.27 [hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00], protocol version 1.5.
Standard version. Does not use RSAREF.

Actually i am using rsync tool to copy files from remote server to local
server,there it is required to use ssh along with rsync.

*by using putty tool i was able to ssh in to these 2 servers separately.but
when ever i was trying to use ssh from local machine to remote machime or
vice versa i am getting the above error.*
* *

could you please provide the solution/suggestion.it's very urgent.

with warmregards,
mannam srinivas