--===============0130001741==

--=====003_Dragon522302351475_=====

Hello,I'm studying the source code of rsync-0.1 recently.Because the latest version is so complicated, I have to start my study from rsync-0.1 for simplicity.
In the main.c file of rsync-0.1, there are two functions--"do_server_sender" and "do_server_recv".I don't know when they work.When I want to transfer files between a local client and a remote server, I could use command: rsync src user@host:dest or rsync user@host:src dest.But what's the commant format if I want to call --"do_server_sender" and "do_server_recv"?
And I wonder that -s and -S option each stands for in rsync command because they are related to
"do_server_sender" and "do_server_recv".
Thank you!
2008-04-10

alanqk

--=====003_Dragon522302351475_=====

href="BLOCKQUOTE{margin-Top: 0px; margin-Bottom: 0px; margin-Left: 2em}"
rel=stylesheet>