--===============1409683858==

------=_Part_25753_21271891.1207626533005

Hello Paul Slootman,

thanks a lot.
the link which you have provided is a precompiled version of rsync2.6.9. can
i use it directly ?

I have downloaded ftp version of rsync to my local server and compressed the
depot. still my server is not identifying rsync.

The procedure which i have followed is correct? if so why my server is not
identifying the rsync?

if not pls suggest me how to proceed further to use rsync.it's very urgent .

with warm regards,
mannam srinivas

http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/Networking/Admin/rsync-2.6.9/