I do not think that this is the Problem.=20

Both Server are reachable from each other without Problems.

When I start the ssh/rsync command on the Backuppc you can see the =
command
via ps ax all the time. It never stops with a timeout or something like
that. On the sun the command (in ps ef) went away after about 2 Minutes =
with
the error message I sent you.

So Backuppc is thinking that the rsync command is running but it has =
stopped
a long time before.

I have 2 suns. One with rsync 2.6.9 and one with 3.0.0. Both have the
Problem. I also have 40 other Server (most of them linux) and the same
command that=92s not working on these 2 suns is working on the other =
machines
(also on 3 other suns with the same version I am using but I don=92t =
find what
is different between this Servers - they have also the same ssh =
version).

Regards Sebastian

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----