--===============1059671728==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88ED9.460D06F2

Hello All,

I am having an interesting issue where using the command =91rsync =96avP =
=96e ssh=92 seems to want to bail out on filesystems that have more than =
about 1.2 million files.
Using that same command on smaller filesystems works like a charm! The =
server is rsync 2.6.8 protocol 29 and the destination is rsync 2.6.3 =
protocol 28. The server is Fedora Core 4 and the client is Mac OS =
10.5.2.

What am I doing wrong, how can I get around this. I have about four =
million files on a file system that I need to replicate to a disk in =
this Mac!

Do I just need to upgrade? Can someone point me to binary packages for =
Fedora Core 4 and Mac OS 10.5 (Intel)???

Help!=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88ED9.460D06F2

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7638.1">
Max files/buffer overflow

Hello All,

I am having an interesting issue where using the command ‘rsync =
–avP –e ssh’ seems to want to bail out on filesystems =