Hello-

Im trying for the first time to get rsync working. I have a couple
questions:

1. Im getting:

Feb 9 15:30:24 nyc1 rsyncd[32544]: params.c:Parameter() - Ignoring
badly formed line in configuration file: /etc/postfix
Feb 9 15:30:24 nyc1 rsyncd[32544]: params.c:Parameter() - Ignoring
badly formed line in configuration file: /home/http

Is this coming from my remote rsync.conf file (which looks like the
following) or
from my local rsync script below that?

/etc/rsync.conf (remote host)
use chroot=no
port=22
max connections=1
read only=true
write only=false
uid=root
hosts allow=xx.xx.xx.xx
hosts deny=*
timeout=30
syslog facility=local1
#------------------------------------------
# modules
#------------------------------------------
[etc]
path=/etc
/etc/hosts
/etc/rsync.conf
#
[postfix]
path=/etc/postfix
/etc/postfix
#
[http]
path=/home/http
/home/http

And Im running a client script to get the data, for postfix and http I
want the
entire directory and subdir, for etc I only want a few files:

#!/bin/tcsh -f
set NYC=/home/jeff/nyc1
rsync -c -r -a -e "ssh -l root" rsync://root@:22/postfix $NYC/
postfix
rsync -c -r -a -e "ssh -l root" rsync://root@:22/http $NYC/http
rsync -c -a -e "ssh -l root" rsync://root@:22/etc $NYC/etc

2. Can I do an rsync line in my script file that gets all 3 modules
at once?

3. How do I setup a passwordless script to run?

Thank you for the help,
Jeff