Hi everyone,

I'm experimenting a little bit with rsync and I'm using it for synching
my files between a windows client (using cwRsync) and a Linux server at
logon and at logoff (copying profiles is too slow for me). For this
purpose I need to sync the home directory of the user that logs on/off.
Currently I'm using a module for this, but creating a module for every
user in the domain is not very convenient to me, so I was wondering if
it would be possible to create 'dynamic' modules, as you can in e.g.
Samba's configuration (with environment variables and such).
The files should be synchronized with the home directory of that user,
e.g. /home/user for 'user' the username of the person that logged
in/off.

Can you help me out with this?
Thanks a lot!