unexpected tag 3 [sender] - Tools

This is a discussion on unexpected tag 3 [sender] - Tools ; I am tryin g to rsync data between two windows machine using cwrsync. However rsync fasils in the middle on copying files with the error unexpected tag 3 [sender] rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at ...

  1. unexpected tag 3 [sender]

    I am tryin g to rsync data between two windows machine using cwrsync.
    However rsync fasils in the middle on copying files with the error

    unexpected tag 3 [sender]
    rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(828)
    [sender=
    2.6.8]

    any idea?

  2. Re: unexpected tag 3 [sender]

    tdubb a écrit :

    > I am tryin g to rsync data between two windows machine using cwrsync.
    > However rsync fasils in the middle on copying files with the error
    >
    > unexpected tag 3 [sender]
    > rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(828)
    > [sender=
    > 2.6.8]
    >

    > any idea?

    I've got exacty the same issue when I'm trying to synchronize between a
    cwrsync (2.6.8) to rsync server (2.6.8 on Linux)
    Have you find something about that ?
    For my part it happened only with client and server 2.6.8.

    Thx
    Vincent.

+ Reply to Thread