On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 13:30 -0700, Scott Edwards wrote:
> Are there any plans to add support to rsync for moving files?. I'd
> like to remove files+directories after they're uploaded. For the time
> being, I'll use a workaround or do w/o.

There's a --remove-sent-files option, but it removes only regular files
and symbolic links that do not exist or differ on the receiver (i.e.
those that actually had to be sent). I would also like an option that
removes every file in the transfer from the sender, whether or not it
was updated on the receiver.
--
Matt McCutchen, ``hashproduct''
hashproduct@verizon.net -- http://mysite.verizon.net/hashproduct/