--===============0914095080==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5E544.1AF6CF25

Hello all,
=0D
When we tried the rsync of files from a network mapped drive
(Windows) to Linux host, we are getting the following error.=0D
=0D
rsync -av @:: Name>
=0D
where is the rsync module name defined
in rsyncd.conf file for mapped drive.
=0D
Error :-
=0D
@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far)
[receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.3/io.c(359)
=0D
=0D
All the suggestions on how to do rsync on mapped drive will be very
helpful,
=0D
Thanks in advance,
sanal
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately
------_=_NextPart_001_01C5E544.1AF6CF25

=3Dus-ascii">
Message

size=3D2>Hello=0D
all,

size=3D2>

size=3D2>    When we tried the rsync of files from a network=
mapped=0D

size=3D2>    rsync -av <User Name>@<Rsync Server=0D
IP>::<Mapped Network Module Name> =0D
<Destination>

size=3D2>

size=3D2>    where <Mapped Network Module Name> is the=
rsync=0D
module name defined in rsyncd.conf file for mapped=
drive.

size=3D2>

size=3D2> =0D
Error :-

size=3D2>

size=3D2>    =3D2>@ERROR:=0D
chdir failed
    rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0=
=0D
bytes received so far) [receiver]
    rsync error: error=
in=0D
rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at=0D
/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.3/io.c(359)

size=3D2>

size=3D2>

size=3D2>All=0D
the suggestions on how to do rsync on mapped drive will be very=0D
helpful,

size=3D2>

size=3D2>Thanks=0D
in advance,