--===============0653273468==

--B_3214065182_9205950

Hi--

Can someone tell me how rsync performs it=B9s synchronization feature? What
basic procedure does it use to check if files are different?

Thanks

All My Best,
Jeffrey

--B_3214065182_9205950

How rsync performs synchronization

Hi--<=

Can someone tell me how rsync performs it’s synchronization feature? =