I have an rsync operation that is inexplicably dying during the file list build on the source host (Windows 200 Server). The data set that I am rsyncing lives on what I am almost sure is a degraded raid array. During the file list build sequence, it will pause, the file list count frozen (not incrementing), and eventually die.

Is there an option that I can use during the rsync process that will give a verbose reading of the file list as it is being contstructed so that I can see what file/directory the operation is choking on?

Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe or change options:
Before posting, read: