--===============1632883345==

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

I've released rsync 2.6.4pre2. It was a little sooner than expected,
but I wanted to get the new keep-alive packets out for testing. Plus,
one backward-compatibility bug had the potential to be rather annoying.

The changes since 2.6.3 are here:

http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/pre...2.6.4pre2-NEWS

The changes since 2.6.4pre1 are as follows:

- Added a keep-alive packet that the generator can send to the
sender when a --timeout is in effect and no output is ready to go
over the socket (e.g. deletions are happening or we're still
searching for a changed file).
- Added support for a literal IPv6 address enclosed in '[' and ']'
to the HOST:PATH and HOST::PATH arg formats (the
rsync://HOST:PORT/PATH format was already covered).
- Fixed a bug in the sending of an include to an older version of
rsync.
- Fixed a bug where a file getting resent in the same transfer with
--backup and --inplace enabled would get backed up twice.
- Some other minor changes and documentation improvements.=20

You can grab the tar file and its signature here:

http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/pre...6.4pre2.tar.gz
http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/pre...re2.tar.gz.asc

Please do try this out and send feedback! Thanks!

=2E.wayne..

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--