What would happen without computer communication protocols? - Technologies & Tools

This is a discussion on What would happen without computer communication protocols? - Technologies & Tools ; I'm doing an assignment on computer communication protocols, I know why we have them but what would happen if we didn't have them?...

  1. What would happen without computer communication protocols?

    I'm doing an assignment on computer communication protocols, I know why we have them but what would happen if we didn't have them?
    .

  2. Re: What would happen without computer communication protocols?

    Print design holds you in place. It keeps your eyeballs bouncing around, it doesn’t let them go. While web design pulls your eyeballs down a path. It tries to channel the raging river of your attention through a site’s little stream.
    Last edited by debrah.h48; 03-10-2011 at 04:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread