Configuring 2 ISPs. - Technologies & Tools

This is a discussion on Configuring 2 ISPs. - Technologies & Tools ; In a college's internet laboratory: 1. Network has 2 different ISP net-connections. 2. I want the both net-connections to be available to all clients. 3. My Linux-server has 3 LAN cards: eth0 : connected to ISP1 eth1 : connected to ...

  1. Configuring 2 ISPs.

    In a college's internet laboratory:

    1. Network has 2 different ISP net-connections.
    2. I want the both net-connections to be available to all clients.
    3. My Linux-server has 3 LAN cards:
    eth0 : connected to ISP1
    eth1 : connected to ISP2
    eth2 : I want to to circulate internet received in eth0 & eth1 to my intranet.
    HOW CAN I DO?
    4. I do not know how to combine 2 ISP connections into one.

  2. Re: Configuring 2 ISPs.

    Try this. It may work Routing for multiple uplinks/providers - http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HO...ple-links.html

+ Reply to Thread