This is normal to receive a SMS by GSM phone or by GSM modem. But I am unable to recive one type of SMS by GSM modem that is flash messages. Flash nessages are display at GSM phone's display only, these messages do not save in inbox of phone so we can not read them by AT command set GSM modem. For example here one GSM network operator using *100# to display the prepaid number's balance, when I dial this string from mobile phone key board, phone display "Please wait" then it diplay the balance amount. When I dial ATDA*100#; from hyper terminal, phone diplay the "Please wait" and then dipaly the balance amount but I do not receive any string at hyperterminal. Can some one help me how can I receive this message at hyperterminal.