hi all,
I am implemneting the LPD stack based on the LPRng implementation.
According to the RFC 1179 client is required to sent the exact number
of bytes of the data it is going to send.LPRng's implemntation of
reading the data from the client is based on this data.I am facing one
issue over here. If the winows client M/C sends the LPR request from
the printer driver using LPR port and the LPR Byte Count is not
enabled/checked the client does not send the correct number of bytes
of the file which it is going to send.Anyone kindly suggest me in this
scenario how to read the data and exit form the read loop.
your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanx ina advance
Regards
ananth