I have a domain name that I want to set up with a apache server.

Im running on Broadband and have to PC's and a router hooked up so both
PC's have internet access. Only one PC has a apache server installed.

I went to create a name server in the domain options so I entered the IP
address of the PC that has the apache and I get the error "Cannot Create
Name Server, Unroutable IP Address".

But when I create a DNS with the other computer (the one without apache)
it does it, but nothing shows up on the domain because that PC doesnt
have apache.

I cant figure out what would cause it to reject the computer that has
the apache, at first I thought it was the router but since the other
worked I came to the conclusion that wasnt the reason.

Any Idea's on why its not working?