Network - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Network - TCP-IP ; My question is how to design a big network (LAN ) which is composed of small independent networks. I also want to know how to allow varying level of restricted access to various users. Thanks Dayanand Kumbhar...

  1. Network

    My question is how to design a big network (LAN ) which is composed of
    small independent networks. I also want to know how to allow varying
    level of restricted access to various users.
    Thanks
    Dayanand Kumbhar

  2. Re: Network

    "Dayanand Kumbhar" wrote in message
    news:9779188a.0407140749.2c72a863@posting.google.c om...

    > My question is how to design a big network (LAN ) which is composed of
    > small independent networks. I also want to know how to allow varying
    > level of restricted access to various users.

    In no more words than the question?

    Groetjes,
    Maarten Wiltink

+ Reply to Thread