Moving .co.uk domain and DNS server - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Moving .co.uk domain and DNS server - TCP-IP ; need to move a .co.uk domain. I run the Master DNS server, with my ISP provides Slaves. Will have to move the IPS Tag to new IPS. If I have a copy of my DNS server at the new location, ...

  1. Moving .co.uk domain and DNS server

    need to move a .co.uk domain. I run the Master DNS server, with my ISP
    provides Slaves.

    Will have to move the IPS Tag to new IPS. If I have a copy of my DNS server
    at the new location, will there be downtime?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Moving .co.uk domain and DNS server

    "GC" wrote:
    > If I have a copy of my DNS server at the new location, will there be
    > downtime?

    It's a bit more involved than that.

    paul

  3. Re: Moving .co.uk domain and DNS server

    G> need to move a .co.uk domain.

+ Reply to Thread