Alternative to Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Alternative to Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager - TCP-IP ; I currently host my domain with the Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager, which lets me forward my website to a new host without waiting for the typical 48-72 hour net propagation time and which lets me set up email forwarding. ...

  1. Alternative to Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager

    I currently host my domain with the Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager,
    which lets me forward my website to a new host without waiting for the
    typical 48-72 hour net propagation time and which lets me set up email
    forwarding. I can even set up redundant email addresses which get forwarded
    to more than one email account.

    Unfortunately Network Solutions will terminate the Advanced DNS Manager
    service later this year.

    What alternative hosts would be recommended who could provide the same
    service?

    --------------------
    Richard Kaplan
    rkaplan@flyimc.com
    www.flyimc.com

  2. Re: Alternative to Network Solutions Advanced DNS Manager

    "Richard Kaplan" wrote in message news:<0e4978227871eb06344d907b5be67cc2@news.teranews.com>...

    > What alternative hosts would be recommended who could provide the same
    > service?

    I would recommend looking at DNS Made Easy (http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com).
    They have a whole range of DNS and email services for really low prices.

    Regards,
    -ts

+ Reply to Thread