Bandwidth problem - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Bandwidth problem - TCP-IP ; Hi all, I'm facing a problem with the bandwidth so i want to ask about a utility or a command to know which ip address is consuming the most our bandwith for downloads and other things thanks in advance...

  1. Bandwidth problem

    Hi all,

    I'm facing a problem with the bandwidth so i want to ask about a
    utility or a command to know which ip address is consuming the most
    our bandwith for downloads and other things

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: Bandwidth problem

    Elias Saade wrote:
    > Hi all,

    > I'm facing a problem with the bandwidth so i want to ask about a
    > utility or a command to know which ip address is consuming the most
    > our bandwith for downloads and other things

    > thanks in advance

    ntop

    --
    Peter Håkanson