I have a simple question about domain renewals - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on I have a simple question about domain renewals - TCP-IP ; How many weeks(or months) does it take for an expired domain to be available again? - Ronald...

  1. I have a simple question about domain renewals

    How many weeks(or months) does it take for an expired domain to be available
    again?

    - Ronald

  2. Re: I have a simple question about domain renewals

    In article ,
    Ronald wrote:
    >How many weeks(or months) does it take for an expired domain to be available
    >again?

    It varies, but once a domain expires, it could stay in that state for 45
    days, followed sometimes by a 6 weeks "deletion" period. After those 2
    states, the domain will again be free to be registered by someone new.

    Patrick Klos Email: patrick@klos.com
    ==================== What goes around, comes around... =====================

  3. Re: I have a simple question about domain renewals

    =========
    > Patrick Klos Email: patrick@klos.com
    > Klos Technologies, Inc. Web: http://www.klos.com/
    > ==================== What goes around, comes around...