Leobenini wrote:
> I just bought a domain name that is made of three comon words,
> something like
> ProtectMyCar.com
> Do I need to register a trademark too to be sure I will have no legal
> problem using the site in the future?
> What I need to register "ProtectMyCar.com" or "ProtectMyCar".
> How do I do that? (I live in the UK but want to do that for the UK and
> the US)
> Thank you,
> Leo

For the uk you need http://www.patent.gov.uk/tm/

Ste W