Newbie looking for DNS managment solution - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Newbie looking for DNS managment solution - TCP-IP ; Hello Listpeople, I unfortunately don't have the time to become a DNS expert, but have about 40 domains that I need managed remotely, cheaply, easily and reliably. Am I asking too much? I've peeked at: easydns dnswidge zoneedit Comments? Other ...

  1. Newbie looking for DNS managment solution

    Hello Listpeople,

    I unfortunately don't have the time to become a DNS expert, but have
    about 40 domains that I need managed remotely, cheaply, easily and
    reliably.

    Am I asking too much?

    I've peeked at:

    easydns
    dnswidge
    zoneedit

    Comments? Other recommendations?

    It seems like dnswidge is the cheapest at $2.45/domain -- should I be
    scared?

    Thanks all!

    --
    Wellington

  2. Re: Newbie looking for DNS managment solution

    Your registrar should give you tools to manage your DNS records.

    Marc.
    http://www.subtledomains.com

    "Wellington Fan" wrote in message
    news:MPG.19c846c823420aab989682@news.east.earthlin k.net...
    > Hello Listpeople,
    >
    > I unfortunately don't have the time to become a DNS expert, but have
    > about 40 domains that I need managed remotely, cheaply, easily and
    > reliably.
    >
    > Am I asking too much?
    >
    > I've peeked at:
    >
    > easydns
    > dnswidge
    > zoneedit
    >
    > Comments? Other recommendations?
    >
    > It seems like dnswidge is the cheapest at $2.45/domain -- should I be
    > scared?
    >
    > Thanks all!
    >
    > --
    > Wellington