In article <1f52f266.0308280046.785fa04c@posting.google.com>,
Leobenini wrote:
>I just bought a domain name that is made of three comon words,
>something like
>ProtectMyCar.com
>Do I need to register a trademark too to be sure I will have no legal
>problem using the site in the future?
>What I need to register "ProtectMyCar.com" or "ProtectMyCar".
>How do I do that? (I live in the UK but want to do that for the UK and
>the US)

You'll probably get better results by asking in misc.int-property. That's
where the patent/trademark/copyright lawyers hang out.

If you're incorporated, don't you have a lawyer? He should also be able to
help you with things like this; the lawyers over in misc.i-p aren't going
to give real legal advice, they'll probably refer you to counsel.

--
Barry Margolin, barry.margolin@level3.com
Level(3), Woburn, MA