customised TCP stack. - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on customised TCP stack. - TCP-IP ; Hi! All, I am starting to work on building a customised TCP protocol stack. It would be helpful if anyone could give me some pointers, as to some website names which i could look into for literature also any kind ...

  1. customised TCP stack.

    Hi! All,

    I am starting to work on building a customised TCP protocol stack. It
    would be helpful if anyone could give me some pointers, as to some
    website names which i could look into for literature also any kind of
    pointers would be helpful.

    Thanx

    Pra

  2. Re: customised TCP stack.

    On 30 Jul 2003 06:39:50 -0700, praproj@hotmail.com (pra) wrote:

    [Follow-up changed to comp.protocols.tcp-ip]

    > I am starting to work on building a customised TCP protocol stack. It
    >would be helpful if anyone could give me some pointers, as to some
    >website names which i could look into for literature also any kind of
    >pointers would be helpful.

    What do you mean by "customized"?
    Do you mean you want to write a TCP/IP stack from scratch, or that you
    want to *tune* an existing stack?

    --
    Fernando Gont
    e-mail: fernando@ANTISPAM.gont.com.ar

    [To send a personal reply, please remove the ANTISPAM tag]

+ Reply to Thread