How do I know currently used RFC? - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on How do I know currently used RFC? - TCP-IP ; Hi. I am looking for site or something like that to know currently used RFC. Aren't there any web site that I can know currently used RFC? Need your help....

  1. How do I know currently used RFC?

    Hi.
    I am looking for site or something like that to know currently used RFC.
    Aren't there any web site that I can know currently used RFC?
    Need your help.

  2. Re: How do I know currently used RFC?

    grinder9@freechal.com (J W Lee) writes:
    > I am looking for site or something like that to know currently used RFC.
    > Aren't there any web site that I can know currently used RFC?
    > Need your help.

    std1 lists current standards, draft standards, proposed standards,
    etc. the current std1 is rfc3300 ... which has gotten a little out
    of date (oct2002). I try and keep my web site updated with the
    rfc-editor announcements:
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/rfcietff.htm

    which includes a separate list of standards activity since the
    published std1.

    there is a file on the rfc editor site:
    rfcxx00.txt

    which is sort of what the contents of an up-to-date std1 would
    approximately look like.

    Internet trivia 20th anv http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/rfcietff.htm

  3. Re: How do I know currently used RFC?

    http://www.rfc-editor.org

    --
    Fernando Gont
    e-mail: fernando@ANTISPAM.gont.com.ar

    [To send a personal reply, please remove the ANTISPAM tag]

+ Reply to Thread