Login and Password for proxy for asking at HTTP protocol - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on Login and Password for proxy for asking at HTTP protocol - TCP-IP ; How is it setting a login and a password for server of Proxy for asking at protocol of HTTP. I know without a login and password it is yes: #telnet proxy.onet.pl 8080 GET http://ftp.de.debian.org HTTP/1.1 Connection: Close But How will ...

  1. Login and Password for proxy for asking at HTTP protocol

    How is it setting a login and a password for server of Proxy for asking at
    protocol of HTTP.
    I know without a login and password it is yes:
    #telnet proxy.onet.pl 8080
    GET http://ftp.de.debian.org HTTP/1.1
    Connection: Close

    But How will it be with a login and password of proxy for connecting of
    incoming by it is middleany that is proxy?

  2. Re: Login and Password for proxy for asking at HTTP protocol

    In article ,
    Miros?aw Makowiecki wrote:

    > How is it setting a login and a password for server of Proxy for asking at
    > protocol of HTTP.
    > I know without a login and password it is yes:
    > #telnet proxy.onet.pl 8080
    > GET http://ftp.de.debian.org HTTP/1.1
    > Connection: Close
    >
    > But How will it be with a login and password of proxy for connecting of
    > incoming by it is middleany that is proxy?

    See section 14.34 of RFC 2616, about the Proxy-Authorization request
    header.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA