ssh2 server disconnecting after MSG_KEXINIT - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on ssh2 server disconnecting after MSG_KEXINIT - TCP-IP ; Here's the Wireshark capture file: http://www.frostjedi.com/terra/dev/ssh2+disconnect.pcap As you can see, the server closes the connection after I send my MSG_KEXINIT and I haven't a clue why. All the algorithms the client says it supports are among the ones the server ...

  1. ssh2 server disconnecting after MSG_KEXINIT

    Here's the Wireshark capture file:

    http://www.frostjedi.com/terra/dev/ssh2+disconnect.pcap

    As you can see, the server closes the connection after I send my
    MSG_KEXINIT and I haven't a clue why. All the algorithms the client
    says it supports are among the ones the server says it supports...

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: ssh2 server disconnecting after MSG_KEXINIT

    On Jun 29, 3:45 pm, yawnmoth wrote:
    > Here's the Wireshark capture file:
    >
    > http://www.frostjedi.com/terra/dev/ssh2+disconnect.pcap
    >
    > As you can see, the server closes the connection after I send my
    > MSG_KEXINIT and I haven't a clue why. All the algorithms the client
    > says it supports are among the ones the server says it supports...
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Here's the correct URL:

    http://www.frostjedi.com/terra/dev/s...isconnect.pcap

    Sorry about that...