We have yourself FTP protocol.Can it at one produce of command it's PASV I I
want to download several file,it's one file behind other file,but I want
not download all file at one at some time.It is server of FTP he do not
close conecting after downloading whole file but he allow to download next
file to give possibility client of protocol of FTP.
I today know I can download one file at protocol of FTP but serwer of FTP to
close connecting but I want to he do not it because I want to download alse
one file at some connecting in passive mode.
Question.How can it do it to use this protocol.
I salute yours.