about 90.0.0.0/8 - TCP-IP

This is a discussion on about 90.0.0.0/8 - TCP-IP ; hi, Some people have Internet troubles when ISP DHCP give them IP begins by 90.X.X.X I've heard these range addresses are internally blocked by a few webforums, is it only because there IP range addresses are recently allocated to RIPE ...

  1. about 90.0.0.0/8

    hi,

    Some people have Internet troubles when ISP DHCP give
    them IP begins by 90.X.X.X

    I've heard these range addresses are internally blocked by a few
    webforums, is it only because there IP range addresses are
    recently allocated to RIPE or is there another reason ?

    thanks of your answers

  2. Re: about 90.0.0.0/8

    In article <1181723447.233257.18980@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.c om>,
    sebastien@willemijns.com wrote:
    >Some people have Internet troubles when ISP DHCP give
    >them IP begins by 90.X.X.X

    What exactly is "Internet troubles"?

    >I've heard these range addresses are internally blocked by a few
    >webforums, is it only because there IP range addresses are
    >recently allocated to RIPE

    According to http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
    090/8 was allocated two years ago.

    > or is there another reason ?

    Reason for what? You haven't given any log entries, error messages,
    or even vague symptoms.

    --
    -- Rod --
    rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com

  3. Re: about 90.0.0.0/8

    On 13 juin, 21:38, r...@panix.com (Rod Dorman) wrote:
    > > or is there another reason ?

    > Reason for what? You haven't given any log entries, error messages,
    > or even vague symptoms.

    i have answered here (i have forgotten crosspost in my original
    article

    http://groups.google.fr/group/news.a...9cbb1d5be3e6b2

+ Reply to Thread